DOI membership cards…. Membership cards were issued to members in the past, and there have been sporadic attempts to get everyone a card. Well, it’s that time again.
Remember: The Delawares of Idaho is not a federally recognized tribe. The membership card we issue is not proof that you are part of a federally recognized tribe. Please let us know what uses you have for this card, so we can make other members aware of the benefits.
The membership card states that you are a member of the Delawares of Idaho. It includes your name, membership number, blood quantum, last 4 of your SSN, and is signed by the Chairman.
What you need to send in to us to get your card:
- Photocopy of your birth certificate (official copy is not needed)
- List of your genealogy back to another registered member of the tribe. (blank form here)
- You will need birth certificates copies for each unregistered person listed in your genealogy
- Completed membership application (click here for PDF)
- Payment for your 2019 Dues check or money order, and credit card via PayPal
Send your information to:
Delawares of Idaho, Inc.
1385 Topaz Ave
Meridian ID 83634
OR email it to email@example.com
Membership card requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your card.